Republican Rep Jim Jordan at the beginning of the hearing with the CEOs from the Big Tech companies, said that the Big Tech companies are out to get conservatives. He rattled off fifteen examples. A few might be a bit sketchy but many of them are undeniable fact.
The Big Tech companies are working hard to get Joe Biden elected as figurehead for whatever progressive he chooses as a running mate. Since 2016 they have tried to bury conservative voices in order to curry favor with those from whom they agree and desire protection from.
Their constant suspending of conservative sites is undeniable and yet every time they testify before congress they do deny it. Jordan asked Google CEO Sundar Pichai directly several times if Google was working to get Biden elected. Pichai refused to deny the charges, knowing to do so would be perjury.
Twitter has banned content from President Trump, calling his words dangerous and akin to abetting violence. Yet, Twitter has no problem with the Ayatollah ruling Iran calling for military actions against the United States and the utter destruction of Israel.
Jordan's list includes:
- May 19, 2016: “Former Facebook employees admit Facebook routinely suppresses conservative views.”
- July 2018: “Two years ago, Twitter shadowbanned two members of this committee,” Jordan alleged. He claimed that Twitter shadowbanned Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), and himself. He mocked Twitter’s response claiming “it was just a glitch in our algorithm.”
- November 1, 2018: “Facebook silences a pro-life organization’s advertisement.”
- April 19, 2020: “Google and YouTube announce a policy censoring the content that conflicts with recommendations of the World Health Organization,” Jordan noted. He reminded the audience that the WHO is the same organization that “lied to us [about the coronavirus pandemic], the organization that shilled for China.”
- May 27, 2020: “Amazon Smile won’t let you give to the Family Research Council and the Alliance Defense Fund but you can give to Planned Parenthood,” Jordan said, referring to Amazon Smile’s reliance on the far-left smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to ban the Family Research Council and Alliance Defending Freedom (previously known as Alliance Defense Fund) from Amazon’s charity platform.
- May 28, 2020: “Twitter censors President Trump’s tweet on the riots in Minneapolis.”
- May 29, 2020: “Twitter censors the White House for quoting” Trump’s censored tweet.
- June 4, 2020: “Amazon bans a book critical of the coronavirus lockdowns written by a conservative commentator.”
- June 16, 2020: “Google threatens to demonetize and ban the Federalist.”
- June 19, 2020: Facebook removes posts from President Trump’s reelection campaign.
- June 23, 2020: “Twitter censors the president again for saying he’ll enforce the rule of law against any autonomous zone in Washington, D.C.”
- June 29, 2020: “Amazon bans President Trump’s account on Twitch after he raises concerns about defunding the police.”
- July 20, 2020: “Google removes the homepages of Breitbart and the Daily Caller.”
- July 21, 2020: Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran, the largest state-sponsor of terrorism in the world, tweeted, “The Islamic Republic of Iran will never forget the martyrdom of Soleimani and will definitely strike a reciprocal blow in the United States.” Jordan noted that Twitter did not censor Khamenei, who threatened American citizens, “but the president says he won’t allow an autonomous zone, and he gets censored!”
- July 28, 2020: “Just last night, we learned Google has censored Breitbart so much traffic has declined 99 percent.”